Step 1: Select your topic or an area of interest
The best way to come up with topics is to look at the things that interest you the most or the things that you are passionate about, make a list of such things and see if you can make a channel based on them.
- Powerpoint tutorials
- Photoshop tutorials
- Makeup tutorials
- Haircut tutorials
- Gameplay coverage
- Game reviews
- Gaming tips and tricks
- How to create a website
- How to create a mobile app
- How to play chess
- How to play guitar
- Body exercises
- Meal and supplements
- Diet Tips
- Vegan recipes
- Paleo recipes
- Cupcakes and cookies
- Funny videos
- Cute animal videos
- Slow motion videos
- Strange videos
Step 2: Verifying the profitability of your niche
Step 3 - Define your target audience
- What is the gender of your target audience (Male, Female or Both)?
- What is their age group?
- Do they belong to certain country or location?
- Are they beginner, intermediate or expert?
- What is the size of your audience?
Step 1 - Create your first channel
Sign in into YouTube, visit the following link and click on create a new channel.
Step 2 - Uploading your first video
Once you select the file for uploading YouTube will process the video and provide you a URL where you can access your video.
Step 3 - Optimizing Title, Description, and Tags
Step 4 - Knowing your Creator Studio
1. Be consistent at posting videos - Consistency at posting videos is a necessary factor for achieving success on YouTube.
You can define your video posting schedule as per your convenience but make sure stick to it.