1. Be specific - Your lead magnet should solve a specific problem, tackle a challenge and help people to achieve a specific goal.
2. Keep it short and simple - As your lead is going to solve a specific problem you should keep it very simple and short. Something which can be easily consumed within few minutes.
3. Deliver solution instantly - When people are providing their email in exchange your lead magnet they, want to get that solution instantly.
4. Promise big - When you promise big people will naturally feel the urge of giving their emails because, everyone wants to achieve something big and if your lead magnet promises them to get that, they will happily give their emails to you.
Creating An Optin Page
Step 1 - Getting introduced to opt-in page
bmit their email address.
1. Headline - A good opt-in page has a strong headline which directly addresses the goal, challenge or problem any target visitors has.
2. Benefits - Once you have the attention of your visitors the next step is to give them a strong reason to subscribe.
3. Opt in box - It’s the box where people enter their email address. Make sure your opt-in box stands out on the page.
4. Clean look - Most of the successful opt-in pages have clean looking design on them, they don’t have any unnecessary links, images or contrasting colors on them.
Step 2 - Using Optin Page Building Tools
- Optimizepress (optimizepress.com)
- Thrive Landing Pages (thrivethemes.com/landingpages)
- Wp Profit Builder (wpprofitbuilder.com)
Getting Ready With Emails
Step 1 - Get the emails swipes from product vendor
Step 2 - Writing your own emails
Step 1 - Choose your autoresponder
- Getresponse (getresponse.com)
- Aweber (aweber.com)
- MailChimp (mailchimp.com)
Step 2 - Uploading your lead magnet
Before we you can start configuring your autoresponder, I’ll recommend you to upload your lead magnet to your Wordpress website and get the download link.
To upload the lead magnet to your site just log in to the backend of your WordPress site, select Media > Add New option from the Wordpress menu on the left.
Upload the file, once the upload is complete click on the Edit button the right and save the File URL which is located on the right-hand corner into your notepad.
Step 3 - Configuring autoresponder for sending your lead magnet
Step 4 - Configuring autoresponder for sending follow up emails
Connecting Optin-Page To Autoresponder
If you are going to use thrive landing pages make sure you are using given templates for creating your opt-in page, default templates already contain necessary components hence your job will become very easy.
To get step by step details for connecting your opt-in page to your Getresponse visit the following URL and watch the video.
Creating and adding a Thank You page
- Free method
- Paid method
id methods especially the solo ad one because it’s very easy to bring traffic through it and it provides a quick return on investment.
- Follow-up emails
- Product you promote
- Quality of traffic