DO NOT MISS

REVENUE SHARING - SHARE THE REVENUE AND EARN WITHOUT A BLOG OR WEBSITE









REVENUE SHARING 
If you write good articles and you really don't want to put the effort of making a blog and getting traffic which probably the most difficult task after creating a blog, an alternative option to that is revenue sharing you don’t have to have a blog of your own  There are plenty of other platforms that you can write for. Many websites operate as large, content networks that allow people to write for them.
In exchange, they will put ads in your writing and give you a revenue share of what your articles make. The benefit here is that they receive a lot of traffic, so receiving 75% commission on the ad revenue that these sites produce might be better than 100% on your own blog if it doesn’t receive much traffic.
The downside is that you are building up another person’s website instead of building something for yourself.
451 Press - Write about various subject. Receive forty percent of all generated revenue.
About.com A valuable resource for content that helps people to solve the large and small needs of everyday life. Become a paid guide writing articles for About.com.
Best Reviewer – A collection of reviews in the style of TOP X. 100% AdSense revenue share.
Bukisa - Share your knowledge via how to guides, tips & instructions. 60% revenue share via Adsense or Chitika.
Cracked: A funny website filled with funny videos, pics, articles, and a whole bunch of other funny stuff. Receive up to $100+ per article.
DemandStudios - Create content in your area of expertise.
HubPages - Online space to share your advice, reviews, useful tips, opinions and insights with hundreds of other authors. HubPages is completely free and offers an AdSense share of 60%
InfoBarrel - InfoBarrel is a social writing platform where writers from around the world come together to create media content. Currently, the revenue share model is based upon three programs; Google AdSense, Chitika and Amazon Associates. 75% of the time the publishers affiliate codes will be displayed and the other 25% the InfoBarrel codes are displayedAdSense revenue share ranges from 75% to 90%.
Postloop: Make money by sharing informative articles and forum posts.
Seekyt - Make money writing original, reader-friendly articles. 70% revenue share via AdSense and Amazon.
SheToldMe - Social bookmarking site with a 100% AdSense Revenue Sharing program.
Snipsly - Publish articles and earn money. Snipsly enables you to post nearly any kind of content you want. Create a Google AdSense Account and keep 80% of your article's earnings.
Squidoo - Free site for creating single webpages on your interests and recommendations. The better the pages do the more money you earn.
SquidStop - Squidstop is a new bookmarking website. People who join this website can earn some cash with 100% revenue share via AdSense.
TipDrop - TipDrop is a place where people come to give and receive tips on just about anything. 75% revenue share via AdSense.
Weblogs, Inc. - Weblogs, Inc. is a blog network of about 90 blogs, covering a variety of subjects. You are paid per post that you write.
WordFirm - Managed Editing provides editorial services—mainly copyediting and proofreading—for nonprofits, government agencies, publishers, and others.
WriterTown - Earn 100% ad revenue share (AdSense/Chitika/Clicksor required). You may include self-serving links, including affiliate links. They also promote your articles through their newsletter.Break Studios

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 BeastyDiscounts - Your gateway to every bargain!. Designed by OddThemes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates